Here are the HIGHLIGHTS you need to know about the competition*:
- Full-time students in grades 6th – 9th who attend public or private school AND homeschool students ages 11-14. Also open to U.S. residents between the ages of 11 – 14 who are a member of a non-profit organization or club.
- Students may participate as individuals or form teams consisting of 2-5 students.
- Competition entry forms must be submitted only by sponsoring teacher/adult via https://exploreacttell.org/dashboard/.
- There is no limit on entries per classroom, organization or club. There is a limit of one (1) entry per individual or student team.
- Entries will be judged based on the Public Service Announcement (PSA) video message and description of project.
- The prize for each winner is the opportunity to designate a $5000 grant to a charity of your choice that is involved in hunger or food insecurity solutions!
- All entries must be submitted by June 3rd, 2022.
*See OFFICIAL RULES for complete details about the competition.